No Service No Service

Hilarious

I love that the sign actually says "Like The Fanciest Restaurant In The City".

C.L.A.P. 1 : Tones C.L.A.P. 1 : Tones

So true...

I'm Chinese myself and some of my friends do Chinese lessons. Whenever they try and speak to me I don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

Safeway - The Flood Safeway - The Flood

The backgrounds...

...so good... But seriously, really nice work with the backgrounds, you didn't really think that someone had drawn them all out, but they had the right cartoony feel, so it fitted into the flash. And besides that, it was pretty funny too.

Animated Short: Save Me Animated Short: Save Me

Not bad for a first time

Not bad at all. The animation and graphics weren't exactly top-notch, but still, forgiveable. The story was funny, albeit short, and was a lot of fun to watch. The sound and music were great choices, and the whole flash was assembled together really well, and it functioned well too. Reminded me of those old slapstick cartoons (e.g. Tom and Jerry).

WarMachine PART1 WarMachine PART1

EPIC

This is pretty cool, the animation is really great, the action is awesome, great overall.

Tid Bits Tid Bits

Hilarious

Really funny, I love how he's playing Left 4 Dead with an NES controller.

SSL. Yoi. SSL. Yoi.

Very cool

Submit practice all you want, cos this is great. Some great animation in here, very smooth, nice choice of music, overall, pretty good.

VERDACOMB VERDACOMB

Brilliant

The way the story was told was great, I love seeing how each crime got gradually worse and how the story went from a drunken night to a death. The animation was great and the orb suits were pretty cool. Great job!

danomano65 responds:

Oh yeah, it does escalate, though the entire story arch of the series escalates as well. Only in the sense of reality and consciousness. I'm digging deep with these characters into who I am and my perception of the universe.

MadnessImmolation Preview MadnessImmolation Preview

Cool

Great choice of music, nice dark atmosphere, violent, looks good. I look forward to the real thing.

Stagnate responds:

Oh jolly pot roast... you might get dissapointed.

Apples and Ninjas, Apples and Ninjas,

Interesting

Didn't really make much sense, but it was fun to watch and the animation was great.